Use Interlibrary Loan to request items (articles, books, videos, etc... ) not owned by NJIT Libraries. Check the library online catalog and / or the journal locator before submitting a request. Turn around time ranges from 24-hours to 2-weeks.
- Search the Online Catalog
- Check the Journal locator to see if your article may be available electronically
For Students, Faculty and Staff
For Distance Learning (Off-campus) Students
Student ID (8-digit number) is required to submit a request.
- If you have specific questions about your submitted ILL request(s), email the Interlibrary Loan Office or call 973-596-3204;
- If you have question about your citation(s), please contact the reference librarian at Ask a Librarian;
- If you have technical issues with the ILL online form, please email Technical Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who may request items through interlibrary loan / article delivery services?
- What can I borrow through interlibrary loan / article delivery services?
- How many items can I request? Is there a cost associated with submitting an interlibrary loan request?
- How long will it take to receive my interlibrary loan request?
- How will I know when my interlibrary loan request arrived?
- Where do I pick up my interlibrary loan request?
- How long can I keep my interlibrary loan request? Can I renew if I need to keep it longer?
- Are there overdue fines for interlibrary loan materials?
- I still have a question. Who can I contact?