For Distance Learning Students
If you have any questions/comments, please email email@example.com or phone the Interlibrary Loan Office at 973-596-3204.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who may request items through interlibrary loan / article delivery services?
- What can I borrow through interlibrary loan / article delivery services?
- How many items can I request? Is there a cost associated with submitting an interlibrary loan request?
- How long will it take to receive my interlibrary loan request?
- How will I know when my interlibrary loan request arrived?
- Where do I pick up my interlibrary loan request?
- How long can I keep my interlibrary loan request? Can I renew if I need to keep it longer?
- Are there overdue fines for interlibrary loan items?
- I still have a question. Who can I contact?